Lecture: 'Mindless eating'
SUNYIT Kunsela Lecture Hall - Utica, NY
Researcher and author Brian Wansink will deliver the annual Psi Chi lecture. Wansink is the Director of the Cornell Food and Brand Lab and the John Dyson Professor of Marketing at Cornell University, Ithaca. Wansink is the author of “Mindless Eating: Why We Eat More Than We Think,” a book that describes how people who make more mindful food-related decisions can eat and live better. Free.
Utica, NY 13502
- City Hall, 2nd Floor 1 Kennedy Plaza, Utica, NY
- Utica City Hall 1 Kennedy Plaza, Utica, NY
- CNY Veteran's Outreach Center 726 Washington St., Utica, NY
- Utica Memorial Auditorium 400 Oriskany Blvd., Utica, NY
- The Stanley Center for the Arts 259 Genesee St., Utica, NY
- Swifty's Restaurant and Pub 257 Genesee St., Utica, NY