Light It Up Blue for Autism at the Library!
Dunham Public Library - Whitesboro, NY
April is Autism Awareness Month. Join Jean M, Jacobson, PH.D., director of the Promise Program in Utica, and a panel of experts as they speak and answer questions about autism in general, and about what our area offers for the help and treatment of the disorder, and about some encouraging research being done. You'll also learn about "Light It Up Blue" a worldwide campaign to shine blue lights for autism awareness. You'll be encouraged to shine your own blue light during the month of April!
Whitesboro, NY 13492
- Village of Whitesboro 10 Moseley St., Whitesboro, NY
- Whitestown American Legion Post #1113 110 Main St., Whitesboro, NY
- St. John's Episcopal Church 135 Main St., Whitesboro, NY
- Whitesboro Middle School 75 Oriskany Blvd., Whitesboro, NY
- St. Paul's Church 16 Park Ave., Whitesboro, NY