Exhibit - Upstate Cerebral Palsy Artistic Realization Technologies Program or A.R.T. exhibit.
Kirkland Art Center - Clinton, NY
Opening reception. 5-8 p.m. Wednesday, June 12. Free. Exhibit will showcase the works of Upstate Cerebral Palsy artists. Artists will be present to answer questions and to meet with guests and refreshments will be served. The A.R.T. program is an art expression program designed specifically for individuals with disabilities that allows them to express their creative energies by painting with the aid of a Tracker (studio assistant). Exhibit continues through June 28.
Clinton, NY 13323
- Stone Presbyterian Church 8 Park Row, Clinton, NY
- Kirkland Town Library 55 College St., Clinton, NY
- Clinton Central School 75 Chenango Ave., Clinton, NY
- Clinton Historical Society 1 Fountain St., Clinton, NY
- Stone Pres. Church 8 So Park Row Park, Clinton, NY
- Kirkland Art Center East Park Row, Clinton, NY